EXPAT HEALTH INSURANCE
INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE
International health insurance for corporate and individuals : Send to AOC Insurance Broker your Employee Benefit call tenders (AOC International Expat)
An insurance expertise
AOC Insurance Broker comparator specialises in providing international health insurance for employees, private individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world and particularly in Asia.
International approach, local knowledge
AOC Insurance Broker offers a comprehensive international health insurance solution. Our multinational team mirrors the cultural diversity of our clients, combining a wide range of language skills with an extensive knowledge of regional cultures and protocol. Claims Team of our partners alone handles cases in over 170 countries and in more than 140 currencies.
Committed to service excellence
Our focus on earning and maintaining customer loyalty through superior service and competitive cost containment has resulted in a client retention rate which has never dropped below 98%. Our commitment to customer service is highlighted by our “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative, whereby fully completed Claim Forms received are processed within 5 working days.
A flexible range of international healthcare products with regional expat health insurance plan
Clients are offered a selection of Core Plans, which cover a wide range of in-patient and day-care treatments as well as other benefits such as medical evacuation, emergency out-patient treatment and nursing at home. These Core Plans can be supplemented by a range of plans such as Out-patient, Dental and Repatriation.
There is also a choice of regional areas of healthcare cover. This range gives clients the flexibility to select their preferred combination of healthcare services and geographical region, making sure they get the cover that matches their particular needs.
Benefits for corporate groups
- Health insurance cover for employees of all nationalities, for either long term or short term assignments.
- The facility to insure Third Country Nationals* and local employees (subject to local legislation) as well as expatriates and employees who are already abroad.
- Tailored plans available for large group schemes.
- Range of funding options for large groups to suit budgetary requirements.
- Reporting packages to monitor scheme performance of large groups.
- Range of Online Services available for ease of administration.
- Relationship Managers assigned to large group schemes.
- Environmentally friendly soft copy policy documentation option.
- In-house and regionally based Medical Services Team comprised exclusively of medical professionals to facilitate smooth admission to hospitals, ensure optimum medical care for members and control medical expenses on behalf of the client.
- Choice of region of cover, one of which includes the USA if required.
* For example, when a company based in France hires someone from the UK to work for them in China, that person would be classed as a Third Country National.
Benefits for insured members
- 24/7 Multilingual Helpline with calls answered within 6 seconds (2009 average).
- Emergency Assistance (24/7).
- Fully completed Claim Forms processed within 48 hours.
- Multiple ways to submit claims, including fax and “scan and email” for large groups.
- Claims can be reimbursed in over 140 different currencies.
- Freedom of choice – members can choose their preferred doctors and medical facilities.
- “Cashless” direct settlement of in-patient claims for added convenience.
- Medical evacuation to the nearest appropriate medical centre when necessary.
- A range of Online Services, including the facility to check cover details, track claims and view benefit limits.
- MediLine Medical Advice Service (24/7).
- Documentation, website and Online Services available in multiple languages.
- Personalised Membership Card for each insured member.
- Cover provided for dependants who remain in home country while member travels abroad.